A selection of articles related to The Moon.
Original articles from our library related to the The Moon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Moon.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Moon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Moon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Exploring the Moon pdf
- Our knowledge and concepts of the Moon change Teacher's Guide -- The Moon: Gateway to the Solar System.
- Is the moon there when nobody looks? Reality and the quantum theory
- stopped, turned to me and asked whether I really believed that the moon exists only when I look at it.
- WHY THE MOON? BECAUSE HUMANS EXPLORE
- WHY THE MOON? THE DAWN OF THE TRUE SPACE AGE LIES AHEAD OF US.
Suggested News Resources
- NASA hopes for payoff from probes to the moon
- 28, 2011 12:00 AM Many space enthusiasts are mourning the end of the shuttle program, but NASA is still going to the moon. The space agency plans to launch two unmanned probes on Sept. 8 that will orbit our nearest celestial neighbor simultaneously.
- Ask the Moon back for Personal Ensign but not as a long shot this time
- The 6-year-old mare, Ask the Moon, cannot be considered as a long shot anymore, especially after her front running upset victory in the Grade 1 Ruffian Invitational on the dirt course of Saratoga on 31 July, 2011, at odds of 18 to 1.
- NASA releases details of upcoming moon study
- By Ali Elkin, CNN The Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory mission will use two spacecraft to study the moon and send images to Earth.
- Shamrock Rovers are clover the moon
- Carried away ...
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Returns To IMAX
- By Terri Schwartz The moon will go dark again as Paramount gears up to re-release "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" in IMAX this Friday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Moon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Moon is Earth's only known natural satellite, and the fifth largest satellite in the Solar System.
- The Moon l Phases, Orbit and distance from the Earth
- The Moon has been known since prehistoric times. It is the second brightest object in the sky after the Sun. Learn facts and figures.
- Google Moon
- A photographic map of the equatorial region with pan and zoom capability, showing locations of the Apollo landings.
- The Moon - Zoom Astronomy
- The moon is Earth's only natural satellite. The moon is a cold, dry orb whose surface is studded with craters and strewn with rocks and dust (called regolith).
- Moon Information Resource And Guide
- All about the Moon. Interesting and informative guide to our friendly moon.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Moon Topics
Related searcheslaois gaa history
constructive dismissal uk law
disneyland concept and construction
hydride electronegativity convention
herbert huncke quote on huncke