A selection of articles related to The Moon.
Original articles from our library related to the The Moon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on The Moon.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
The Moon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, The Moon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Moon - K5 Learning
- Objective Concepts (moon, silent, temperature of the Moon, craters, orbit,. Armstrong & Aldrin, Apollo 11, atmosphere, button, million, eclipse, solar, lunar,.
- The Distance of the Moon - Aleastory
- At one time, according to Sir George H. Darwin, the Moon was very close to the ... gradually pushed her far away: the tides that the Moon herself causes in the ...
- Exploring the Moon pdf - NASA
- Forrest Luke. Leilehua High School. Linda Martel.
- Distance to the Moon - NASA
- The average distance to the moon is 382,500 kilometers. The distance varies because the moon travels around Earth in an elliptical orbit. At perigee, the point at ...
- Observing the Moon - StarDate
- S tar D ate / U niverSo t eacher G UiDe. 11. Does the Moon always look the same ?
Suggested News Resources
- We Could Be Living On The Moon In 10 Years Or Less
- So said the opening line of a brochure for a workshop that took place in August 2014. It was a meeting of some of the greatest scientists and professionals in the space business and beyond, including gene editing maverick George Church and Peter ...
- Nasa animation shows the moon's shadow moving across Earth
- The Deep Space Climate Observatory (DSCOVR) captured 13 stunning images capturing the shadow of the Moon marching across Earth's sunlit face. In this, the only total solar eclipse of 2016, the shadow of the new Moon starts crossing the Indian Ocean ...
- Total eclipse: Indonesia witnesses totality as Sun is blocked by the Moon
- Millions of people across Indonesia and the Pacific have experienced a total solar eclipse, with parts of the region falling into complete darkness.
- The Moon vs. Mars: Why NASA should set its sights on a manned lunar mission next
- Tom Moser, a former NASA official who served on the independent review team for the study, told Blastr he believes NASA's current path is “greatly flawed” — but a return to the Moon has the potential to right the ship.
- The women on the moon
- More than 1600 craters on the moon have been named for famous scientists, philosophers and explorers. But among them, only 27 bear the names of women. Startled by this disparity, and by what it says about science and culture, Montreal artist Bettina ...
Suggested Web Resources
- The Moon l Phases, Orbit and distance from the Earth
- The Moon has been known since prehistoric times. It is the second brightest object in the sky after the Sun. Learn facts and figures.
- Moon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Moon (Greek: σελήνη, Selene; Latin: Luna) is Earth's only natural satellite. It is one of the largest natural satellites in the Solar System, and, among planetary ...
- Moon Facts: Fun Information About the Earth's Moon - Space.com
- Nov 19, 2014 Learn how Earth's moon formed, how its orbit affects Earth's tides, why solar and lunar eclipses happen and the history of lunar exploration.
- The Moon - nssdc - NASA
- Jan 27, 2016 NSSDCA Lunar & Planetary Science: Moon Page. ... Missions to the Moon.
- The Moon - Views of the Solar System
- The Moon has fascinated mankind throughout the ages. By simply viewing with the naked eye, one can discern two major types of terrain: relatively bright ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
The Moon Topics
book of tobit
saving private ryan influence
niles eldredge evolutionary theory