A selection of articles related to Water.
Original articles from our library related to the Water. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Water.
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When any man hath a running issue out of his flesh, because of his issue he is unclean. 15:3 And this shall be his uncleanness in...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- A Simple Cleansing Meditation
- Make sure that you have a comfortable chair where you can sit with your feet firmly flat on the ground. Loosen any tight clothing and rest your hands in your lap. Relax and breathe deeply and rhythmically. In. Out. Each time you breathe in, envision yourself...
Mind >> Meditation
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
Water is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Water books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Water On Tap: What You Need To Know
- Where Does My Drinking Water Come From And How Is It Treated? . .
- Community water security
- Lack of access to safe drinking water and basic sanitation is one such dimension affecting with the publication of Water for Life: Community Water Security.
Suggested News Resources
- National Park Service: MLK Memorial took on small amount of water during Irene
- By AP, WASHINGTON — The National Park Service says the new Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial took on a small amount of water as Hurricane Irene made its way through the nation's capital overnight.
- FDNY makes dozens of water rescues around NYC after homes flood because of Irene
- By AP, NEW YORK — New York City's fire department has made dozens of water rescues around the city because of Irene and was searching for others who might be trapped.
- Shia LaBeouf melts down at Hollywood party, spits water on girlfriend, Marilyn
- "Shia picked up a water bottle and shot a mouthful of water all over his date's legs," says the eyewitness. "Then he put more water in his mouth and started spitting it all over his tablemates, including Marilyn Manson.
- Texas city rips up grass in effort to save water
- Then a study released in 1979 showed just how close El Paso was to a crisis: At its rate of water use, the city would run dry within 36 years.
- FDNY makes dozens of water rescues around NYC
- AP NEW YORK — New York City's Fire Department has made dozens of water rescues around the city due to Irene. The FDNY has rescued 61 adults and 3 babies from 21 houses.
Suggested Web Resources
- Water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Water is a chemical substance with the chemical formula H2O. Its molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms connected by covalent bonds.
- USGS Water Science for Schools: All about water!
- Aug 17, 2011 All about water - the U.S. Geological Survey's Water Science for Schools information site.
- We link donors to high quality partner organizations that help communities design and construct their own sustainable water supply systems.
- HowStuffWorks "How Water Works"
- Oct 18, 2007 Water is the most essential element to life on Earth. Learn about water, the properties of water and find out how the water cycle operates.
- charity: water
- charity: water is a non-profit organization bringing clean, safe drinking water to people in developing nations.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesretroverted uterus causes
smithers alex rider gadgets
crash tag team racing quotes
memoirs of a geisha controversy
golden ratio decimal expansion