A selection of articles related to a africanus.
Original articles from our library related to the A Africanus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on A Africanus.
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
A Africanus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, A Africanus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The capitate of Australopithecus afarensis and A. africanus
- The capitates of Australopithecus afarensis (AL 288-1w and AL. 333-40) and A.
- Body proportions in Australopithecus afarensis and A. africanus and
- New discoveries of A.
- Limb-size proportions in Australopithecus afarensis and
- Previous analyses have suggested that Australopithecus africanus possessed nially primitive ancestor than A.
- Australopithecus africanus - Deep Blue - University of Michigan
- within the Australopithecus africanus hypodigm (Kimbel and Rak  In degree of polymorphism among A.
- Metacarpal proportions in Australopithecus africanus
- metacarpal suggests that A. africanus did not place the same mechanical demands on the thumb as more recent, stone-tool-producing hominins.
Suggested News Resources
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Mankind's unequivocal African roots
- Just one of Dart's many "sins" was upending the idea that modern man came from Europe — he was pilloried by some for mixing Latin and Greek when naming A. Africanus.
- FOTO Vezi cum arătau strămoşii noştri
- A. africanus a ridicat multe întrebări în rândul oamenilor de ştiinţă din cauza mandibulei foarte mari şi a dinţilor lungi, dar aceştia au ajuns la concluzia că scheletul sa adaptat nevoilor speciei de a sparge nuci şi seminţe.
Suggested Web Resources
- Australopithecus africanus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Australopithecus africanus was an early hominid, an australopithecine, who lived between 2–3 million years ago in the Pliocene.
- Australopithecus africanus - A. africanus is a gracile Australopithecine
- Australopithecus africanus was announced in 1925 and proved to a revolutionary discovery.
- Australopithecus africanus
- Au. africanus was anatomically similar to Au. afarensis, with a combination of human-like and ape-like features.
- AUSTRALOPITHECUS AFRICANUS - Handprint
- A male africanus stood about 1.4 meters tall and weighed about 41 kilos, females were about 1.1 meters and 30 kilos.
- Cranium Information for A. Africanus
- A. africanus has a different shape of cranium and a larger brain case than previous hominids. This skull, known as Mrs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgeorge costanza
atlantic ocean terrain
soul food beverages
front side bus history
six kalimas third kalima
pithoragarh district brief history