A selection of articles related to a africanus.
Original articles from our library related to the A Africanus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on A Africanus.
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
A Africanus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, A Africanus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Forest Loss Is Leading to a Rise in Human Disease
- A mosquito called Aedes africanus, a host of the yellow fever and Chikungaya viruses, often lives in this edge habitat and bites people working or living nearby.
- African vulture pilot study aims to reduce poisoning deaths
- Four species are classified as Critically Endangered, the highest level of threat. These are: Hooded Vulture Necrosyrtes monachus, White-backed Vulture Gyps africanus, White-headed Vulture Trigonoceps occipitalis, and Rüppell's Vulture G. rueppellii.
- A Taste for Raw Meat May Have Helped Shape Human Evolution
- Stone tools might have let our ancestors more easily chew and digest meat, which in turn may have changed our teeth and jaws. Ancient Human Skull. The fossil skull of the human ancestor Australopithecus africanus, which had more robust teeth and jaws ...
- Zika's origin and global spread
- 1948: Virus recovered from Aedes africanus mosquito in Zika Forest. 1952: First human cases detected in Uganda and Tanzania. 1954: Virus found in Nigeria.
- Why vilifying SLRSA boss for her uncompromising stance?
- According to a press release on the misleading information being peddled round by Mohamed Conteh, in August 2014, SLRSA issued an advert for the construction of an ultra-modern office at the institution's Africanus Road Branch in Kissy, Freetown.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.