A K Coomaraswamy
- Women Seek Permanent Seat at Peace Negotiations
- A new Global Study on the implementation of 1325, authored by former U.N. Under-Secretary-General Radhika Coomaraswamy, was released here Oct.
- Dalit Student's Suicide Deteriorates Into Exploitative Blame Game
- NEW DELHI, INDIA - JANUARY 18: Activists of various student organisations including KYS, SFI, AISA, SDPI and BAPSA hold placards and shout slogans during a protest outside HRD Ministry Office at Shashtri Bhawan demanding the resignation of the ...
- Women Trying To Enter Temple In Maharashtra Stopped By Police
- RAWALPINDI, PAKISTAN - NOVEMBER 13: Indian women attend a ceremony at a temple during Diwali festival to mark the event in Rawalpindi, India, on 10 November 2015. The Diwali festival of lights symbolizes the victory of good over evil, commemorating ...
- The Warrant Against MS Dhoni Is Not Only Silly, It Also Sets A Dangerous Precedent
- Twitter thinks that a certain judge in Anantapur must be a Sachin Tendulkar fan. Otherwise why on earth would he issue a non-bailable warrant against M S Dhoni for an old magazine cover where he was portrayed as Lord Vishnu?
- In VHP's Workshop In Ayodhya, Artisans, Sandstone Columns Await An Uncertain
- Explaining the structures in the temple, archeologist A.K. Coomaraswamy had said that the Indian sex-symbolism is 'sacramental' in its likeness to the union of the individual soul with the universal spirit.
A K Coomaraswamy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, A K Coomaraswamy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.