A Poem About Death
A selection of articles related to a poem about death.
Original articles from our library related to the A Poem About Death. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on A Poem About Death.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
A Poem About Death is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, A Poem About Death books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Researchers hope Pablo Neruda's bones hold answer to poet's death
- So wrote Pablo Neruda in the opening lines of a poem about death. But in Canada and Denmark, parallel teams of scientists are now in the midst of a unique investigation to determine if the Chilean poet's bones can speak from beyond the grave. Working ...
- Are we ready to confront death without religion?
- Rather than the same handful of biblical passages, we can have readings from any book, poem or song in the whole broad tapestry of human culture. Rather than mourning, gloom and sermons on sin, we can have ceremonies that are joyful celebrations of ...
- A decade of favorites
- Seven were sentenced to death. Sometime later I learned about the superb work of Leymis Bolanos Wilmott. It occurred to me that the imagery in Chagall made it a basis for a modern dance.
- Vidya Balan to portray Kamala Surayya in biopic
- The writer, who wrote in English as Kamala Das and enriched Malayalam literature under the pseudonym Madhavikutty, had changed her name to Kamala Surayya after embracing Islam a few years before her death in 2009.
- Lauderdale: Pat Conroy's last days
- Conroy's death was larger than life, with 4 million people clicking on his website in recent days just to be close. It was dramatic, with Conroy and loved ... But in his dying days, Conroy mostly heard poetry, singing and reminiscing.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.