A Scanner Darkly Substance D
A selection of articles related to a scanner darkly substance d.
Original articles from our library related to the A Scanner Darkly Substance D. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on A Scanner Darkly Substance D.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Finding (Proving) Homeopathic Healing Properties
- The only way the healing properties of a homeopathic medicine can be discovered is by the system of provings. The provings are performed by groups of healthy volunteers. To get good test results it is necessary to work with healthy people, because Homeopathy...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
A Scanner Darkly Substance D is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, A Scanner Darkly Substance D books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 Through A Scanner Darkly Neuropsychology and Psychosis in
- Neuropsychology and Psychosis in Philip K. Dick's novel A Scanner Darkly. Published in The the dangerously addictive 'Substance D'.
- The aesthetics of pastiche in the work of Richard Linklater
- Aug 22, 2010 the soul.
- A Scanner Darkly Script
- adapted from the novel A Scanner Darkly by. Philip K. Dick.
- Through a scanner darkly
- Aug 1, 2006 a scanner darkly. PARTLY motivated by his increasing brushes with psychosis, in A Scanner Darkly, a partly addictive 'Substance D'.
- A SCANNER DARKLY by Philip K. Dick Copyright 1977 by Philip K
- A SCANNER DARKLY by Philip K. Dick. Copyright ..
Suggested Web Resources
- A Scanner Darkly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the 2006 film adaptation, see A Scanner Darkly (film). intends to identify high-level dealers of Substance D.
- A Scanner Darkly (2006) - FAQ
- Substance D is a wholly-fictitious drug created for the story.
- Movie Review: A Scanner Darkly - Style Over Substance D
- Apr 8, 2007 the animation technique is sometimes strangely limiting.
- Philip K. Dick - A Scanner Darkly
- Overview of Philip K. Dick's novel, A Scanner Darkly. Bob Arctor is a dealer of the lethally addictive drug Substance D.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.