- Aarhus Municipality mulling plans to shoot noisy gulls
- The city of Aarhus' municipal council is currently deciding on what course of action to take against noisy gulls in the city that disturb residents' sleep. Employing marksmen to kill them is reported to be strongly favoured.
- Aarhus super mosque shelved following Sharia revelations
- Aarhus Municipality has decided to halt plans for a super mosque after a TV2 documentary revealed that a Sharia council prohibited a Muslim woman in the city from divorcing her abusive husband and even denying him sex. The council at the Fredens Moske ...
- Aarhus declares war on seagull menace
- These flying harbingers of annoyance and their incessant squawking have tested the patience of the inhabitants of Denmark's second largest city to their limits, and now the municipality has declared war on the feathered menace. Aarhus Municipality has ...
- BESTSELLER AARHUS WINS THE WAN COMMERCIAL AWARD 2015
- BRANDE, Denmark, 2016-Mar-02 — /EPR Retail News/ — BESTSELLER AARHUS HAS WON ONE OF THE FINEST ARCHITECTURAL AWARDS IN THE WORLD: THE WAN COMMERCIAL AWARD 2015. WAN – WORLD ARCHITECTURE NEWS IS THE ...
- New measures to combat forbidden phones in Danish prisons
- Following recent revelations about the extent of illegal mobile phone use in the country's prisons, particularly by terror suspects, the Justice Ministry has announced a list of measures to combat the use of the devices in prisons.
Aarhus Municipality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aarhus Municipality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Aarhus Municipality Topics
Related searcheslouis xvi of france politics
aryan race nazism
atom atomic forces
ancient roman spas
yoko ono political activism