- Abacavir/lamivudine could be driving liver damage in ART-treated patients with
- However, the findings showed that progression of liver disease was actually associated with the NRTIs abacavir/lamividune (Kivexa; ABC/3TC). Fibrosis progression was assessed by measuring changes in APRI score over five years. “ABC/3TC use with ...
- California's 1st 'Drug Donation Pharmacy' Opens in San Jose
- The Better Health Pharmacy in San Jose opened Tuesday morning as organizers billed it as California's first “drug donation pharmacy.
- Two-Drug Shots Keep HIV at Bay
- The LATTE-2 trial enrolled treatment-naïve patients and began them on a 20-week oral once-daily regimen of cabotegravir (an investigational integrase inhibitor) combined with abacavir and lamivudine (Kivexa).
- TAF-Based HIV Drugs Should Boost Gilead's Revenue in 2016
- To date, many patients in the US and Europe were forced to shift from Gilead's TDF-based drugs to abacavir-based drug, Triumeq. Triumeq belongs to ViiV Healthcare—a joint venture of Pfizer (PFE), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Shionogi. While prolonged ...
Abacavir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abacavir books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbattle of abensberg
game one-person games
british army oath of allegiance
street prostitution pimps