- epzicom tablets prescribing information
- Hypersensitivity to abacavir is a multi-organ clinical syndrome. (5.1).
- HLA-B*5701 Genotyping, Abacavir Sensitivity
- develop serious and sometimes fatal abacavir hypersensitivity reaction (ABC HSR). Hypersensitivity to abacavir has been strongly associated with.
- WHOPAR [FDA] Aurobindo Abacavir 300 mg tabs
- Abacavir Sulfate Tablets 300 mg, supplied by Aurobindo Pharma, Ltd.
- Abacavir sulphate
- Apr 13, 2011 Your medicine. Abacavir sulphate is an antiHIV medicine that is your doctor.
- Epzicom Is As Effective As Truvada In Previously Untreated People With HIV
- Epzicom (abacavir/lamivudine) and Truvada (emtricitabine/tenofovir) both consist of two NRTIs and are commonly prescribed as the “backbone” of antiretroviral regimens, in combination with a third antiretroviral from a different drug class.
- Beacon NewsFlashes – August 16, 2011
- ViiV Healthcare Sues Teva Pharmaceuticals Over Generic Epzicom – ViiV Healthcare is suing generic drug maker Teva Pharmaceuticals for infringing on a patent for Epzicom (abacavir/lamivudine).
- GSK, PFE joint venture sues to block HIV generic from Teva
- The combination drug pairs antiretroviral drugs abacavir and lamivudine in one pill. Epzicom's patent expires in 2016. GSK said in court documents that Teva's application to sell generic Epzicom tablets infringes on the drug's 2002 patent.
- Pre-term delivery in mothers receiving HIV treatment: more research needed
- 3 randomised to get either PI-based regimen (lopinavir/ritonavir/zidovudine/lamivudine) or NRTI-based regimen (abacavir/zidovudine/lamivudine) at 26-34 weeks of pregnancy in a clinical trial to prevent mother-to-child transmission (MmaBana).
- Abacavir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Abacavir (ABC) is a nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI) used to treat HIV and AIDS.
- AIDSinfo - HIV/AIDS Drug Information - Abacavir
- Feb 25, 2010 Abacavir sulfate, also known as Ziagen or ABC, is a type of medicine called a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI).
- Abacavir (Ziagen)
- Jan 28, 2009 FDA approval of abacavir was granted in 1998 for adult and pediatric use in combination anti-HIV therapy.
Abacavir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abacavir books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.