- Criticising Gandhi: A note on Historiography, Politics and Method
- Writings on Modern Indian history reveal scant acquaintance with, say, Abbas Tyabji, Allah Baksh, M. Tayyebulla, Abdus Samad Khan, Prof. Abdul Bari, Mufti Kifayatullah, Yakub Hasan, Ahmed Saeed, Maulana Hifzur Rahman, A Q Ansari or Habibur Rahman ...
- How greatness sometimes runs in a family's genes
- My friend Laeeq Futehally was herself a descendant of Badruddin's elder brother Shumsuddin Tyabji. Shumsuddin's only son was Abbas Tyabji; once Chief Justice of Baroda State, he later joined the freedom struggle, being appointed leader of the Salt ...
- Modi government to commemorate Muslim and Christian national icons such as
- The list includes revolutionary Ashfaqulla Khan, leader of Salt Satyagraha Abbas Tyabji, Quit India movement leader from Kerala Vakkom Abdul Khadir and political activist and freedom fighter Ubaidullah Sindhi. Muslim women such as Bi Amma (Abadi ...
- Centre to name minority welfare schemes on historic figures from community
- Some of the national icons in the list include revolutionary Ashfaqulla Khan, salt satyagraha leader Abbas Tyabji, Quit India movement leader Vakkom Abdul Khadir and political activist and freedom fighter Ubaidullah Sindhi.
Abbas Tyabji is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abbas Tyabji books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.