Abbasid Revolt Against The Umayyads
A selection of articles related to abbasid revolt against the umayyads.
Original articles from our library related to the Abbasid Revolt Against The Umayyads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Abbasid Revolt Against The Umayyads.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Abbasid Revolt Against The Umayyads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abbasid Revolt Against The Umayyads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Islamic State group: The full story
- Abu Anis only realised something unusual was happening when he heard the sound of explosions coming from the old city on the western bank of the Tigris as it runs through Mosul. "I phoned some friends over there, and they said armed groups had taken ...
- 5 facts about Sunnis and Shiites that help make sense of the Saudi-Iran crisis
- Shiite Muslims consider him the only legitimate caliph, while Sunnis consider the successive caliphates claimed by dynasties such as the Umayyads, the Abbasids and the Ottomans as legitimate. The way ...
- Roger Waters Slams Bon Jovi Over Israel Concert in Open Letter
- Roger Waters penned a long open letter to Bon Jovi slamming the group ahead of their October 3rd concert in Tel Aviv.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.