- Novel quantum description for nonadiabatic evolution of light wave propagation
- A simple elegant expression of nonadiabatic light wave evolution is necessary in order to have a deeper insight for complicated optical phenomena in light science as well as in everyday life.
- Gauge Physics of Spin Hall Effect
- On the other hand, a separate body of work which study the spin transverse force in terms of the non-Abelian spin orbit gauge, has led to the concepts of spin orbit force and spin orbit velocity.
- Superadiabatic Controlled Evolutions and Universal Quantum Computation
- Adiabatic state engineering is a powerful technique in quantum information and quantum control. However, its performance is limited by the adiabatic theorem of quantum mechanics. In this scenario, shortcuts to adiabaticity, such as provided by the ...
- Geometric discord: A resource for increments of quantum key generation through
- In the present work, we consider a scenario where an arbitrary two-qubit pure state is applied for the quantum key generation (QKG).
- Quantum coherence and correlations in quantum system
- Criteria of measure quantifying quantum coherence, a unique property of quantum system, are proposed recently. In this paper, we first give an uncertainty-like expression relating the coherence and the entropy of quantum system.
Abelian Theorem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abelian Theorem books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Abelian Theorem Topics
Related searchesaadvantage history
list of typefaces handwriting
tank locomotive pros and cons
molotov band members
diphtheria signs and symptoms
black hawk chief quote