- Overcome fear with a simple yoga mudra — Abhaya mudra
- Abhaya in Sanskrit means fearless. History says that when an elephant attacked Lord Buddha, he used the mudra to overcome fear and stop the flow of negative energy. Performing this mudra before exams can be an excellent way to beat exam fear.
- Right to rock
- When we called Abhaya Subba, she had a busy day scheduled for herself. She was not only occupied mentoring young singers who were competing in this year's 'Women in Concert', she was actually going to the Police station to make security arrangements ...
- Under-trial prisoner dies in Badamba
- Cuttack: An under-trial prisoner lodged in the Badamba jail in Cuttack district died on Sunday after suffering from chest pain.
Abhaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abhaya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestelepathy quantum mechanics
jay gould black friday
dream analysis pumpkin
overhead powerline insulators