A selection of articles related to abhichara dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Abhichara Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Abhichara Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Abhichara Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abhichara Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 4501 children of the rishi Kratu. Mandala IX, a unique book
- else they belong to the abhichara class, which are of a bewitching and .
- Rudra Sapthaham
Suggested Web Resources
- Browse through the glossaries of the Dictionary of Spiritual Terms
- abhicara (alternate spellings: abhichara) (Language: Sanskrit). Exorcism; practice of black magic (more).
- Definition of "abhicara " - The Dictionary of Spiritual Terms
- Alternate Spellings: abhichara.
- Tantrik Home Page
- Abhaya. Fearlessness. Security.
- In the dictionary, the meaning of sannyasa is not tyaga, renunciation; it means .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.