- Life. "Abhinavagupta" was not his real name, rather a title he earned from his master, carrying a meaning of "competence and authoritativeness".
- The Disclosure of Śakti in Aesthetics: Remarks on the Relation of
- Abhinavagupta and his predecessor Utpaladeva, and related areas of non-dual ... aesthetics. Recently, I have returned to Abhinavagupta's aesthetics in.
- the aesthetics of abhinavagupta - British Journal of Aesthetics
- ABHINAVAGUPTA, the well-known Kashmiri savant of the late tenth and early eleventh ... in the life and thought Abhinavagupta with primary emphasis on his.
- re-accessing abhinavagupta - svAbhinava
- RE-ACCESSING ABHINAVAGUPTA. *. - Navjivan Rastogi.
- Commentary on the Opening Verses of the - Alexis Sanderson
- of the Tantrasara of Abhinavagupta. '. Alexis Sanderson.
- Conference Program Around Abhinavagupta - Universität Leipzig
- Around Abhinavagupta. Aspects of the Intellectual History of Kashmir from the 9th to the 11th Centuries. Leipzig, June 7-10, 2013.
- Collage of short plays concludes Abhinavagupta Natyamahostav
- A scene from the play. JAMMU, Feb 19: Organized by Amateur Theatre Group the seven-day Abhinavagupta Natyamahostav concluded with Qissa Khawani- a collage of short plays, at the Abhinav Theatre, here today. Today's presentation that comprised of ...
- 'Abhinavagupta Natyotsav' opens with
- JAMMU, Feb 13: Amateur Theatre Group's 10-day Theatre Festival titled 'Abhinavagupta Natyotsav', being held as part of the year-long Abhinavagupta Millennial Celebrations, opened with Sadat Hassan Manto's Urdu translation of Anton Chekhov's famous ...
- Shivratri spells revival for LU's Shaiva school
- Named after the 10th century Shaiva philosophy scholar from Kashmir, LU's Abhinavagupta Institute of Aesthetics and Shaiva Philosophy is one of the few in the country whereShaivism is taught as a post graduate and research subject. This development ...
- Curtain-raiser for celebrations held
- The curtain-raiser for “Abhinavagupta's Millennium Year” celebrations was conducted on a grand note at Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (RSVP), here. Interacting with the participants, RSVP Vice-Chancellor Harekrishna Satapathy hailed Acharya ...
- Abhinavagupta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Abhinavagupta (c. 950 – 1020 AD) was a philosopher, mystic and aesthetician from Kashmir. He was also considered an influential musician, poet, dramatist, ...
- Abhinavagupta and his work
- This website is dedicated to the highly revered Kashmir Shaiva master Abhinavagupta (10th century A.D.).
- Guru Abhinavagupta Five Short Biographies - THE NEW YOGA
- Abhinavagupta (fl. c. 975 - 1025) was one of India's great literary critics and philosophers.
- Abhinavagupta - the Philosopher - Kashmiri Overseas Association, Inc.
- ABHINAVAGUPTA has been extolled as "Mahamahesvara" by the subsequent Kashmiri authors, his disciples and admirers, which precisely means the "great ...
- Abhinavagupta | Indian philosopher | Britannica.com
- Abhinavagupta, (flourished 1014, Kashmir, India), philosopher, ascetic, and aesthetician, as well as an outstanding representative of the “recognition” ...
Abhinavagupta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abhinavagupta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.