- Oct 23, 2009 The gods were the abhutarajas and the seven great sages were Devavahu, Suvahu, Parjanya, Practicing Standing up for What is Right.
- Manus, Saptarishis and Manvantaras as per Matsya Purana
- Oct 23, 2009 The gods were the abhutarajas and the seven great sages were Devavahu, Suvahu, Parjanya, Somapa, Munti, Hiranyaroma and Saptashva.
- Manwantara - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
- Kelima, Raiwata, Abhutaraja, Bhuti, Waikuntha, Amitaba, Wibu, Hiranyaroma, Wedasri, Urdabahu, Wedabahu, Sudama, Parjanya, Wasista.
Abhutarajas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abhutarajas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclassical hollywood
gm family ii engine e-tec ii
otherkin history and usage
isabel j cox