- a·bi·o·gen·e·sis ( b - -j n -s s). n. The supposed development of living organisms from nonliving matter.
- Why the Miller– Urey research argues against abiogenesis
- explanation as to how abiogenesis could have occurred on. Earth. ary naturalism.
- Abiogenesis Explained
- Abiogenesis Explained. Jelle Kastelein. January 30, 2010.
- Abiogenesis and Photostimulated Heterogeneous Reactions in the
- Abiogenesis and Photostimulated Heterogeneous. Reactions in the Interstellar Medium and in the. Primitive Earth's Atmosphere.
- (#pharyngula on irc.synirc.net)
- Actually, I didn't guess this one exactly right — I thought he'd say something about abiogenesis, that we don't know how life started.
- RNA reactors
- The current — and much contested — theory, called the abiogenesis or “spontaneous generation” theory, posits that life arose when molecules began to self-replicate.
- Abiogenesis FAQs: The Origins of Life
- Articles about abiogenesis (the origin of life) from the Talk.Origins Archive.
- The Origin of Life - Abiogenesis - Dr. Jack Szostak - YouTube
- Jun 8, 2008 This has been CONFIRMED in Dr. Jack Szostak's LAB. 2009 Nobel Laurette in medicine for his work on telomerase.
Abiogenesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abiogenesis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.