Abolitionism Notable Abolitionists
A selection of articles related to abolitionism notable abolitionists.
Original articles from our library related to the Abolitionism Notable Abolitionists. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Abolitionism Notable Abolitionists.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
Abolitionism Notable Abolitionists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abolitionism Notable Abolitionists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Killer of South African Anti-Apartheid Hero to Get Parole
- Both Walus and Derby-Lewis were originally sentenced to death but, following the abolition of capital punishment in South Africa in 1995, had their sentences lessened to life imprisonment . Derby-Lewis was ...
- ArtsBeat | Emory Acquires WEB DuBois's Copy of Rare Early Abolitionist Appeal
- David Walker's “Appeal to the Colored Citizens of the World,” published in Boston in 1829, was the first sustained attack on slavery and racism written by a black person in the United States.
- Photos: The Future King Of DTLA's Skyscrapers 'Tops Out' At 892 Feet
- Incidentally, the Wilshire Grand tower is one of the large first buildings constructed in Los Angeles since the abolition of LAFD's more-than 50-year-old regulation No. 10, which required all skyscrapers to be built with a helipad on the ...
- Unions under fire for risking jobs by backing anti-water lobby
- But it is understood that Unite and the Teeu are coming under fire from their own members, as they are part of the Right2Water group, which has called for the abolition of the commercial semi-state company as soon as the Dáil resumes.
- Diversity is in our DNA at Berea College
- There are a few exceptions to these trends, however — and one notable exception is here in the heart of central Kentucky. Berea College, founded by ardent abolitionist, radical reformer and Kentucky native, John G.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.