- What to take home from Davao? Visit these popular 'pasalubong' shops
- The 22-year-old brand—founded by Arnel Raakin, grandson of the late Abondia del Puerto Raakin, or Lola Abon, who concocted the durian sweets in the 1950s— specializes in durian yema candy. Unlike the hard, cheap durian candies we often see being ...
- After food poisoning, candy sales down
- Saniel said it was unclear when Lola Abon's, founded in 1956 by her grandmother, Abondia del Puerto Raaken, could spring back from the effects of the food poisoning scare.
- ON THE ROAD AGAIN -- 50+ Solo + Lovin' It!
- The loveliness of a smile to strangers in the morning with a "Bon Dia." The spontaneous fun of a morning espresso with a new friend who lifts your day with his dazzling brain and surprising, brilliant observations about...life.
- Mas Camps Wind Down, Energy Stays Up
- The land became green again all the vegetables, fruits and flowers was ripened and Queen Abondia came out. Queen Abondia is the Goddess of Harvest. So when she came out and she allowed the people to have a bountiful harvest, they got together and ...
- Escale Réunion : le Food Bus créole en région parisienne
- 33e et dernier projet présenté dans le cadre du Prix Le Goût Péi. La passion a été plus forte.
Abondia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abondia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskim basinger
metrics of time in hinduism
webley and scott
the 10th kingdom cast amp characters
totem pole history