A selection of articles related to aboriginal dreaming.
Original articles from our library related to the Aboriginal Dreaming. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aboriginal Dreaming.
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- What does it mean if I have nightmares about being ill?
- According to a report from the Menninger Clinic Detecting cancer in dream content . Horton PC, Child Guidance Clinic for Control Ct., Meriden, CT, USA. A woman was 3 years post mastectomy when she presented a dream whose manifest content suggested a new...
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- "See things as you would have them instead of as they are." Robert Collier "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." Pamela Vaull Starr Visualizing is using your imagination to create a...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Rainmaker's Apprentice
- Once a Rainmaker and her new apprentice were traveling through the forest. When they stopped at a stream to fill their canteens, the apprentice asked the Rainmaker if she could call the rain. "Well," said the Rainmaker, as she looked about them at...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
Aboriginal Dreaming is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aboriginal Dreaming books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Aboriginal dream paintings
- Aboriginal artists honor traditional Dream.
- THE AUSTRALIAN ABORIGINAL 'DREAMTIME'
- At present the only information on the Aboriginal 'dreamtime' is intersperced thoughout anthropological literature.
- ABORIGINAL DREAMTIME Grade Level Curriculum Area Overview
- songs and stories about the land. For thousands of years, these songs and stories have been part of the people's oral tradition and beliefs.
- Aboriginal Dreaming stories, birds and the local environment
- Dreaming stories, birds and the local environment.
- Aboriginal Dreaming - Curriculum Support
- Aboriginal Dreaming.
Suggested News Resources
- Corso gets a makeover
- “We concentrated some of our panels on the Aboriginal dreaming and painting,” deputy principal at Manly Village Greta Martin said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aboriginal Dreaming Stories
- A unit of work for students in the Primary Years to develop understandings about Aboriginal culture as seen through Dreaming Stories.
- The Dreaming - An Introduction - Indigenous Australia
- The Dreamtime - Aboriginal Dreaming Introduction. The Dreaming tells of the journey and the actions of Ancestral Beings who created the natural world.
- Aboriginal Dreaming
- Background information on the Aboriginal Dreaming story.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.