A selection of articles related to abortion.
Original articles from our library related to the Abortion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Abortion.
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Abortion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abortion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Animal Rights and Abortion
- How can someone who condemns animal farming, hunting, and experimentation favor a right to abortion? Abortion, after all, is the deliberate taking of a human life, or at least of a potential human life.
- The week ahead: Pot, abortion and bathrooms
- They include a 20-week abortion ban, Gov.
- Georgia lawmakers poised to pour $2m into 'fake abortion clinics'
- The proposal comes as access to abortion services narrows across the south, and a case before the US supreme court tests the validity of restrictive laws that have shut down clinics in surrounding states. Photograph: Laurisa Galvan for the Guardian.
- Sierra Leone abortion bill blocked by President Bai Koroma again
- Sierra Leone's President Ernest Bai Koroma has again refused to sign a bill legalising abortion, saying it should be put to a referendum. It was unanimously passed by MPs in December, but Mr Koroma refused to sign it after protests by religious leaders.
- Ireland has little room for a pro-life feminist in abortion debate
- Much of the blame for that confusion must rest with the outgoing government, who consistently blurred the facts during the months that led up to the 2013 abortion act.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.