- Define abortion: a medical procedure used to end a pregnancy and cause the death of the fetus—abortion in a sentence.
- Abortion Reporting Requirements - Guttmacher Institute
- Mar 1, 2016 partnered with the states to collect aggregate statistics on abortions in ... have designed a form that abortion providers use for reporting to the ...
- An Overview of Abortion in the United States - Guttmacher Institute
- Objectives. • Provide an overview of unintended pregnancy and abortion in the United States. • Review the incidence of pregnancy and abortion.
- Restricting Insurance Coverage of Abortion - Guttmacher Institute
- Mar 1, 2016 GUTTMACHER INSTITUTE. Restricting Insurance Coverage of Abortion. BACKGROUND: In 2010, President Obama signed into law the ...
- Unsafe abortion: the preventable pandemic. The Lancet
- Ending the silent pandemic of unsafe abortion is an urgent public-health and human-rights ... Every year, about 19–20 million abortions are done by individuals.
- Abortion, Inc. - Americans United for Life
- Americans United for Life. January 2015. Page 1 of 10.
- Indiana poised to ban abortions sought due to fetal defects
- Indiana is poised to become the second state to ban abortions sought because a fetus has a genetic abnormality such as Down syndrome under a measure headed to Gov. Mike Pence for approval. Lawmakers on Wednesday approved the measure banning ...
- Abortions soon may be harder to obtain in Florida
- Abortion clinics won't be able to receive state money for preventive care, and they'll need privileges at nearby hospitals under a new set of restrictions that passed the Legislature on Wednesday.
- Bill restricting abortions, cutting funds to Planned Parenthood goes to Scott
- The bill requires doctors who perform abortions have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, or that the clinic have a patient transfer agreement.
- Zika fears increase demand for abortions in countries where it's illegal to
- As the Zika virus, which has been linked to birth defects, spreads across Latin America, the demand for abortions is increasing in countries where there are few legal avenues to obtain one.
- Missouri House votes to tighten rules for minors' abortions
- The House voted 109-35 Wednesday to endorse legislation that would require a minor to submit to her abortion doctor the written consent of one parent as well as written proof that the other parent was notified.
- Abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus. An abortion which occurs spontaneously is also ...
- Abortion Information | What are your Options? - Planned Parenthood
- There are two kinds of abortion in the U.S. — in-clinic abortion and the abortion pill.
- Abortion Procedures During First, Second and Third Trimester
- The type of abortion procedure used in elective pregnancy termination is primarily determined by how far a woman is into pregnancy. During the first trimester, ...
- Abortion: Get Facts About the Procedure and Statistics
- Learn about abortion - an overview, your rights, preparation (what to expect, counseling), medical procedures and after the procedure on eMedicineHealth. com.
- Abortion-Topic Overview - WebMD
- What is an abortion?Abortion is the premature ending of a pregnancy. A spontaneous abortion, or miscarriage, occurs when a natural cause ends a pregnancy.
Abortions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abortions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
economy of peru foreign investment