A selection of articles related to abraxas.
Original articles from our library related to the Abraxas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Abraxas.
- A Solstice Spell To Consecrate
- This is a chant derived from very early Syrian Christians and reworked to be a consecration and charging chant for a jar of honey that I use as a prime ingredient some of my medicines. An Evocation of the Sun to empower a substance (in this case a jar of...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Abraxas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abraxas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- RobeRt SinSkey VineyaRdS. Abraxas. Cases Produced: 1664 TA: 6.
- Ophthalmic Imaging Systems' Abraxas EMR Receives ONC-ATCB
- Dec 21, 2010 Abraxas EMR was developed and is distributed by Abraxas Medical. Solutions, Inc.
- Abraxas High School Year-Round Calendar 2010 - 2011- Revised 5
- POWAY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT. Abraxas High School Year-Round Calendar 2010. - 2011- Revised 5/10/10.
- Abraxas Applications - Cryptome
- “AA” means Abraxas Applications, Inc., a Reston, VA based company in the. United States.
Suggested News Resources
- Libyan Conflict Resolution May Affect Margins at SandRidge and Abraxas
- The Bedford Report examines the outlook for companies in the Oil and Gas Sector and provides equity research on SandRidge Energy, Inc. /quotes/zigman/473744/quotes/nls/sd SD +0.
- Higher production helped Abraxas boost quarterly profit
- By Vicki Vaughan An increase in production and favorable results from hedging contracts helped Abraxas Petroleum Corp. post higher profit in the second quarter, the company said Tuesday.
- ABRAXAS PETROLEUM DOWN 2%, SHARES SLIDE INTO THE RED (AXAS)
- Aug 22, 2011 (SmarTrend(R) Spotlight via COMTEX) -- Abraxas Petroleum (NASDAQ:AXAS - Snapshot Report) is one of today's worst performing low-priced stocks, down 2% to $3.02 on 0.3x average daily volume.
- San Antonio stock values continued to rise on Friday
- Abraxas Petroleum's stock rose nearly 9 percent on Friday at close at $3.31. The company explores for oil and gas.
- Market Pullback Creates Value in Small Bakken Oil Companies, Part 2
- Abraxas (AXAS) has done a very good job of purchasing acreages in some of the best plays in the United States. Its current properties are: Abraxas estimates it will drill 35 net wells in 2011.
Suggested Web Resources
- Abraxas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The word Abrasax (Gk.
- Abraxas Corporation
- Uniquely skilled talent and cutting edge technologies combine to develop customized software solutions to fit the needs of our clients.
- Welcome to Abraxas Youth & Family Services
- NEW AT ABRAXAS ACADEMY Abraxas Academy has opened an additional 18 bed secure sex offender unit for delinquent male youth ages 14 to 18.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.