- Top Ten Richest Doctors in the World 2016
- He brought the American Pharmaceutical Partnership public in 2001, and used the funds to found Abraxis, another pharmaceutical company. He sold the first company in 2008 for $6.5 billion and sold Abraxis for $2.
- Soon-Shiong Makes Case for “Cancer MoonShot” at Biocom Conference
- After founding and selling two pharmaceutical companies in Los Angeles—APP Pharmaceuticals for $3.7 billion in 2008, and Abraxis BioScience for $3 billion in 2010—Soon-Shiong already has taken some steps to realize his cancer vision through a group ...
- Necropolis Picked up by Bandai-Namco, Delayed Until Summer
- “The NECROPOLIS is a museum/library/study for the greatest wizard of all time, Abraxis, Lord of All Mirrors, Silver Walker, and Certified Nutritionist.
Abraxis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abraxis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.