- VOLUME 80
- ABREUGRAPHY. See Cardiovascular System, diseases. ABSCESS.
- Retrospect of tuberculosis control in Brazil
- Drug-Resistant and Persistent Tuberculosis
- Sputum. Alternative Sampling. PCR.
- DEVELOPMENT OF MEDICINE AND SCIENCE IN PRESENT-DAY
- pense is only 200 reis, or 1 cent, for an “Abreugraph” (Sayago). . .
- Tuberculosis and its associated secondary infections
- A variant of the chest X-ray, abreugraphy was a small radiographic image also called Miniature Mass Radiography (MMR). Though its resolution is limited, it is sufficiently accurate for diagnosis of tuberculosis.
- Manuel de Abreu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- [Abreugraphy and the introduction of mass X-ray screening to Norway].
- Dec 18, 2008 [Abreugraphy and the introduction of mass X-ray screening to Norway]. [Article in Norwegian]. Ongre A.
- Rev. Saúde Pública vol.10 issue1; Abstract: S0034
- Keywords : Abreugraphy; Radiations. · abstract in Portuguese · text in Portuguese · pdf in Portuguese.
Abreugraphy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abreugraphy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.