- Noun, 1. Artemisia abrotanum - shrubby European wormwood naturalized in North America; sometimes used in brewing beer.
- Abrotanum. Dr. Mohinder Singh Jus, MD(Hom), Director SHI Homoeopathic College,.
- Há em Abrotanum uma fadiga muito acentuada, uma grande fraqueza. É um indivíduo que apresenta sinais de depressão e ansiedade com desalento.
- ABIES CANADENSIS ABIES NIGRA ABROTANUM ABSINTHIUM
- A. ABIES CANADENSIS. ABIES NIGRA.
- Liite 2. LAJILUETTELO Aaprotti, Artemisia abrotanum
- Aaprotti, Artemisia abrotanum. Aasianrevonpapu, Thermopsis lupinoides. Ahdekaunokki, Centaurea jacea.
- Maine Gardener: Got no thyme?
- Southernwood is Artemisia abrotanum, which dates in literature to when Pliny the Elder gave some to a wayfaring man and he "felt no weariness at all.
- Southernwood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Southernwood (Artemisia abrotanum) is a flowering plant. Found in Europe, the genus Artemisia was named for the goddess Artemis.
- Abrotanum - Homeopathic Remedies
- Overview of Abrotanum (Abrot) as a homeopathic remedy.
- Abrotanum – Homeopathic Remedies | Abrotanum
- Materia Medica with descriptions of homeopathic remedies - Abrotanum the homeopathy remedy.
- ABROTANUM - A Text-Book of Materia Medica. By Pr. Allen Corson
- ABROTANUM. Natural order.- Compositae.
- Spice Pages: Southernwood (Artemisia abrotanum)
- Informative article about the spice Southernwood, its botany, chemistry, history and cross-cultural culinary usage.
Abrotanum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abrotanum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbifid cipher
anachronism game factions