- Absenteeism definition, frequent or habitual absence from work, school, etc.: See more.
- Planning for the Effects of High Absenteeism to Ensure Availability of
- C. Recommendations for Actions Prior to a Period of High Absenteeism . during emergencies that result in high absenteeism at production facilities.
- Teacher Absenteeism in Secondary Education
- Teacher absenteeism is a serious probiem for school systems.
- How California Can Slash Its Budget by $1.5 Billion a Year
- According to Telework Research Network's study, California could save a whopping $800 million in increased productivity and $500 million in absenteeism and turnover costs.
- Absent RTD drivers driving up cost?
- By Zachary K.
- Absenteeism costs Irish business's over $2billion a year
- "The recession appears to have led to a reduced level of absenteeism, however it remains a serious social and economic issue," Butler said.
- Excessive Absenteeism Costs Oregon Mayor His Job
- Brady Harrington, who last November was elected to his second term as mayor of Sodaville, Oregon, isn't mayor anymore, because his city council peers were tired of him never showing up for meetings and replaced him. Available job alert!
- Absenteeism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. "Absence" redirects here. For other uses, see Absence (disambiguation).
- Absenteeism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- prolonged absence of an owner from his or her property. 2. : chronic absence (as from work or school); also : the rate of such absence.
- absenteeism - definition of absenteeism by the Free Online
- ab·sen·tee·ism ( b s n-t z m). n. 1.
Absenteeism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Absenteeism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.