A selection of articles related to absolute sovereignty.
Original articles from our library related to the Absolute Sovereignty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Absolute Sovereignty.
- The Veils of Negative Existance and the Qliphoth
- There are two areas on the Tree of Life that need to be addressed to complete the description of it's structure. First, the area above Kether, the first Sephiroth, is called the Veils of Negative Existence. The term "Veils" suggests to us to use...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The 14 Precepts of Tiep Hien Buddhism
- Buddhism is not one. The teaching of Buddhism is many. When Buddhism enters one country, that country always acquires a new form of Buddhism. Buddhism, in order to be Buddhism, must be suitable, appropriate to the psychology and the culture of the society...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Absolute Sovereignty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Absolute Sovereignty books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE END OF ABSOLUTE SOVEREIGNTY
- Oct 25, 2003 Beyond Absolute Sovereignty: New Foundations for a Global Polity. Bertrand de La Chapelle. Co-Convenor.
- Globalization and the Myth of Absolute National Sovereignty
- Globalization and the Myth of Absolute National. Sovereignty: Reconsidering the “Un-signing” of the Rome. Statute and the Legacy of Senator Bricker.
- the absolute sovereignty of the state as the states nor the positivistic
- the absolute sovereignty of the state as the principal barrier against the progressive development of international law.
- SOVEREIGNTY-MODERN: A NEW APPROACH TO AN OUTDATED
- As time passed, this developed into notions of the absolute right of the sovereign, and what we call “Westphalian sovereignty.
Suggested News Resources
- Only the sense of a national mission can curb corruption
- The modern state claims absolute sovereignty over all aspects of public life and resources, including the land, the natural resources and the economic opportunities. This creates large monopolies with immense possibilities of rent seeking.
- Rights, and rights
- There is no such thing as absolute sovereignty right anymore in the world.
- Now that Gaddafi is gone
- Finally Gaddafi's fall is a reminder to all African leaders, that the era of absolute sovereignty in the internal affairs of one's country is gone.
- A way forward for Nagorno-Karabakh: Treat it like a free country
- The ball would then be in Azerbaijan's court, where it would have to ask the question the Chinese Communists asked themselves: Is pushing for absolute sovereignty over our entire former territory worth risking all that could be gained from engagement?
Suggested Web Resources
- Sovereignty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Emperor is the law making and abiding force.
- The Absolute Sovereignty of God: What Is Romans Nine About
- Nov 3, 2002 You're listening to The Absolute Sovereignty of God: What Is .
- God's Absolute Sovereignty
- God's Absolute Sovereignty. John MacArthur.
- Sovereignty (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Jun 8, 2010 Sovereignty can also be absolute or non-absolute. How is it possible that sovereignty might be non-absolute if it is also supreme?
- Thomas Hobbes Essay (Grade A)
- What does absolute sovereignty mean for Hobbes and why does he think it necessary?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.