- Abzyme Research Foundation's Inaugural #ENDHIV BALL Launches $3 Million Fund ...
- 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Abzyme Research Foundation (ARF) held its inaugural #ENDHIV BALL Monday night at the Diamond Horseshoe to launch a $3 million fundraising campaign to support a vaccine they have been incubating for the last two years.
- Abzyme Research Foundation Announces Promising HIV Vaccine Candidate
- VIENNA and NEW YORK, July 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Abzyme Research Foundation announces today that Dr. Sudhir Paul, a scientist at University of Texas Houston Medical School, has identified an important immunological deficiency in HIV-infected ...
- Crowdfunding an HIV Vaccine: Insane or Genius?
- Under the guidance of my board at the Abzyme Research Foundation I launched a crowd-fund to start a new therapeutic vaccine on the FDA approval process on Dec. 1 In two weeks we have raised 50 percent of our initial goal and I believe the project is ...
- Sister Roma still leading festive fight against AIDS
- You know Sister Roma. Last month, she was mistress of ceremonies at a Kink.com event benefiting the AIDS Emergency Fund.
- Working to end HIV
- A single molecule of an abzyme can trigger the destruction of thousands of target molecules and abzymes produced in animals have successfully blocked infection of human cells by genetically diverse HIV strains.
Abzymes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Abzymes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.