- Ac·ar·na·nia. geographical name \ˌa-kər-ˈnā-nē-ə, -ˈnā-nyə\. Definition of ACARNANIA.
- Acarnanian Astacus: new numismatic evidence
- almost all of the Acarnanian towns.
- Map 54 Epirus-Acarnania
- SAGT 7-8) for Acarnania; and by Woodhouse (1897) and Bommeljé (1987) for Aetolia.
- The Aetolian Elite Warriors and Fifth-Century Roots of the Hellenistic
- from Acarnania to Phocis with a part of the army at least.
- The Holocene history of vegetation and settlement at the coastal site
- coastal area of northwestern Acarnania and the Classical city of Palairos. with some higher mountains and the Acarnanian moun- tain chain, 2.
- THE MYSTERY FLEET OF XENOPHON, HELLENICA 4.6.14
- May 1, 2010 from Acarnania in 389 may have arrived during the campaign.
- Glorious Greece and a week of watersports where we only stopped to drink!
- At the base of the Acarnanian Mountains, the sun was scorching most days as temperatures headed towards 104F (40C). It made the prospect of watersports even more appealing, and we tried windsurfing (without much success...
- AKARPORT - Acarnanian Logistics Center S.A.
- LOADING. LOADING. Skip intro.
Acarnanian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acarnanian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.