- Disabled people are allowed to work for pennies per hour - but maybe not for
- About 3,400 organizations hold the certificates, and their lobbying organization -- ACCSES -- has fought to preserve the status quo.
- BRIGHT STAR AND ACCSES NJ PARTNER TO DELIVER DIGITAL SERVICES FOR BOARD
- NEWARK, NJ – Today, Bright Star announced a partnership with ACCSES New Jersey – a non-profit organization dedicated to expanding employment opportunities for United States veterans – to offer local, county and state governments Board Meeting ...
- Some people are paid less than minimum wage, legally
- “Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater," said Leann Fox, a lobbyist for ACCSES, a trade group for nonprofits employing the disabled.
- National shift in employment for the disabled upsets some
- Knuck, a retired Pima County judge, shared daughter Genna's story in mid-October on behalf of ACCSES, a public policy group that represents more than 1,200 disability service providers nationwide.
- Puerto Rico's Debt Woes Are Conundrum for GOP
- WASHINGTON—The looming prospect of a wave of debt defaults by Puerto Rico is forcing Congress and the 2016 presidential candidates to grapple with a federal response to help the embattled island. The struggle over how to solve the territory's debt ...
Accses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Accses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshitomi discography
troll dungeons amp dragons scrag
homeopathy homeopathy and vaccination
eia-708 dtvcc packet