A selection of articles related to accuracy.
Original articles from our library related to the Accuracy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Accuracy.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Divining Rods
- Divining Rods, also know as Dowsing Rods, have been used since ancient times by water witchers, shamans, and wise-ones. Although the information obtained while using these tools seems to come from an obscure and esoteric source, in reality they simply measure...
Divination >> Divining Rods
- Phases of the Moon: 1911 to 1920 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1911 Jan 8 06:19 Jan 14 22:25 Jan 22 06:21 00h00m Jan 30 09:45 Feb 6 15:27 Feb 13 10:37 Feb 21 03:44 Mar 1 00:32 Mar 7 23:01 Mar 14 23:58 Mar 23 00:27 Mar 30 12:38 Apr 6 05:55 Apr 13 14:36 Apr 21 18:36...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Phases of the Moon: 2001 to 2010 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 2001 Jan 2 22:32 Jan 9 20:25 t Jan 16 12:36 00h01m Jan 24 13:08 Feb 1 14:02 Feb 8 07:12 Feb 15 03:25 Feb 23 08:22 Mar 3 02:03 Mar 9 17:23 Mar 16 20:47 Mar 25 01:23 Apr 1 10:49 Apr 8 03:22 Apr 15 15:32...
Astrology >> The Moon
Accuracy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Accuracy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Low-cost accuracy for ITS applications from a national GNSS network
- Our real-time kinematic (RTK) implementation, the Public Precise Positioning (P3-Service) project, has achieved horizontal positioning accuracy of 0.5 meters using relatively inexpensive equipment: a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) low-cost GNSS receiver.
- The Alamo's new battle — for historical accuracy, relevancy
- “Is that all there is?” How many times have people said that when visiting the Alamo for the first time? The shame of it is … that is all there is.
- Disney researchers take depth cameras into the depths for high-accuracy 3-D
- This technique has the potential to build models with millimeter accuracy. The researchers will present their method at the IEEE Winter Conference on Computer Vision, WACV 2016, March 7-9 in Lake Placid, NY. The depth camera research supports the ...
- Google Translate to Enhance Accuracy through Deep Learning
- However, when users translate only text, the results are not 100% accurate. The move to deploy deep learning in all the functions of Translate is intended to further increase the service's accuracy.
- Sample size determines poll's accuracy
- The accuracy of a poll, or its sampling error (the plus or minus percentage that routinely accompanies survey results) is a function of sample size, not the size of the population from which the sample is drawn.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.