A selection of articles related to aceh independence.
Original articles from our library related to the Aceh Independence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aceh Independence.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Characteristics of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac Signs - comprehensive description of qualities of all 12 signs.
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
Aceh Independence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aceh Independence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Acehnese Independence - Migration Review Tribunal
- on the likely situation in Aceh for advocates of Acehnese independence. On 18 September. 2007, Dr.
- Indonesia – Aceh – GAM – Government of Independent Aceh
- independence for Aceh and oppose the Helsinki MOU. 2.
- Aceh/Indonesia. Conflict Analysis and Options for Systemic Conflict
- GAM (Gerakan Aceh Merdeka) was formed by the exiled leader Hasan di Tiro.
- Aceh's Struggle for Independence: Considering the Role of Islam in
- Aceh's Struggle for Independence: Considering the Role of Islam in. Separatist Conflict .
- David Brown Why Independence? The Instrumental and Ideological
- David Brown. Murdoch University. Why Independence?
Suggested News Resources
- Infighting between ex-GAM fighters may divide Aceh
- Although Zaini and Irwandi once fought together as GAM members for Aceh's independence, both are now at loggerheads ahead of the election. “Irwandi has betrayed the idealism that we fought for.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aceh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aceh is a special region (daerah istimewa) of Indonesia, located on the northern tip of the island of Sumatra.
- Free Aceh Movement
- The government is willing to grant Aceh considerable autonomy, but says the rebels have to drop their demands for full independence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.