A selection of articles related to achaia.
Original articles from our library related to the Achaia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Achaia.
- King James Bible: I Thessalonians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:2 We give thanks to God always for...
New Testament >> I Thessalonians
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth; 18:2 And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:)...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you: 9:2 For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 11:3 But I fear,...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 16:2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Achaia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Achaia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Romanization of the Greek elite in Achaia, Asia and Bithynia
- 2 The Roman provinces in Achaia, Asia and Bithynia will for the sake of convenience be termed the. Greek provinces.
- Test-beds “Aitoloakarnania, Ilia and Achaia”
- The prefectures Aitoloakarnania, Ilia and Achaia, which are the test-beds, are situ - ated in the Western part of Greece.
- ACHAIA BEACH HOTEL
- hotel with elegant decor and fabulous rooms, Achaia Beach Hotel combines business and pleasure in a unique way.
- Underreporting of communicable diseases in the prefecture of Achaia
- May 27, 2010 Achaia, western Greece in the period of 1999-2004.
- ARCHAEOLOGY & IDENTITY IN ROMAN ACHAIA: CORINTH
- ARCHAEOLOGY & IDENTITY IN ROMAN ACHAIA: CORINTH, ATHENS, AND RELATED SITES. COMCAR 2011. June 20 — July 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Imagining the First Christians
- While in Ephesus (modern Turkey), Paul receives news from Corinth (in Greek Achaia; 1 Corinthians 1:11-13; 7:1). To Rome he sends representatives from Corinth and its suburbs (Romans 16:1-2).
- Apple offers gift cards for old iPhones, iPads, and computers (even PCs)
- A very recent thread in the Macintosh Achaia in the Ars forums discussed this very topic, with one user claiming to get a $450 gift card out of Apple for a 13" MacBook Pro released in 2009 with a spilled drink in the keyboard.
- Saint of the Day: Myron of Cyzicus
- (Lk. 21, 12-19) The Holy Martyr Myron was a priest in the Achaia region of Greece, and lived during the third century. He suffered in the year 250 under the persecution unleashed by the Emperor Decius (249-251).
- Greece: Talks with taxi owners end in deadlock
- Taxi owners in Achaia and surrounding regions have voted to blockade the tolls on the Rio Antirrio bridge linking the Peloponnese with northwestern Greece on Monday.
- ''Mediterranean Life Style”: Leverano leader partner
- di Leverano (Leader Partner), in partenariato con: Provincia di Lecce, Comune di Fragagnano (Taranto), Istituto Pugliese di Ricerche Economiche e Sociali, Development Enterprise of Achaia Prefecture, Prefettura di Corfù e Prefettura di Ioannina.
Suggested Web Resources
- Achaea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Another reorganization reverted Mataranga and Spata into the prefecture of Achaia and the municipality of Larissos.
- Bible Study - Achaia
- Achaia. Greece. Bible Study.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Achaia
- The name, before the Roman conquest in 146 B.C., of a strip of land between the gulf of Corinth and Elis and Arcadia, embracing twelve cities leagued together.
- Achaia | Define Achaia at Dictionary.com
- Achaea or Achaia [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —n. 1.
- Macintoshian Achaia - Ars Technica OpenForum
- Macintoshian Achaia guidelines, Eric, 33, 30726. Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 pm. by.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
- I Thessalonians
- Christian BibleSecond Epistle to the ThessaloniansAuthorship of the Pauline epistles
Related searchesdream dictionary hades
computer program program execution
maguindanao people and culture
orthogonal matrix canonical form