- Achernar definition, a star of the first magnitude in the constellation Eridanus. See more.
- Observations of Achernar with VINCI
- The southern star Achernar is the brightest Be star, a class of massive and fast flattening of Achernar using the Very Large Telescope Interferometer (VLTI).
- The environment of the fast rotating star Achernar
- Dec 10, 2008 Context.
- HOT STAR WINDS AND INTERFEROMETRY: ACHERNAR AND η
- stars with winds detected by interferometry: Achernar and η Carinae.
- WIRELESS NETWORK SETUP FOR WINDOWS XP
- ACHERNAR-A allows connection to the 802.11a network. This operates Important: Throughout these notes ** denotes settings for ACHERNAR-BG.
- Night sky in September
- The southeastern quadrant contains Achernar and the Clouds of Magellan. In the northern sky, we can make out the Northern Hemisphere's Summer triangle - the three stars of Altair, Vega and Deneb.
- Dec 24, 1999 ACHERNAR (Alpha Eridani). There are 22 classical "first magnitude" stars in the sky.
- Achernar: End of the River | Brightest Stars | EarthSky
- Jun 29, 2009 Achernar is the 9th brightest star in Earth's sky. It is the brightest star in the constellation Eridanus the River, a long and winding string of stars.
- Achernar / Alpha Eridani
- Achernar, or Alpha Eridani, is located around 144 light-years (ly) from Sol ( HIPPARCOS Plx of 22.68, +/- e_Plx of 0.57 mas).
- Astrology in the Age of Aquarius - Free Resources - Achernar
- Dec 29, 2003 Free comprehensive Astrology resources for all here. Geocentric Ephemeris now from 1891 to 2100 AD, Campanus Tables of Houses.
Achernar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Achernar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.