- Aciculum definition, an acicula. ... British Dictionary definitions for aciculum ...
- This species is known only from an incomplete worm ... - jstor
- stout aciculum, and a similarly formed but slightly longer postsetal lobe, which is ventral and only slightly posterior to the former. Remaining parapodia (fig.
- Locomotion and Wne structure of parapodia in Myzostoma cirriferum ...
- extensor, aciculum protractor and aciculum retractor, and hook protractor with ... like chaeta, replacement chaetae and an aciculum (Jägersten. 1936).
- download pdf - Vlaams Instituut voor de Zee
- are present in the neuropodium : a short aciculum, largely hidden in the neuro- podium, 2 or 3 slightly curved, bidentate, homogomph setae, 11 to 13 straight ...
- PDF (Hi-Res) - Smithsonian Libraries
- with a single aciculum, dorsal and ventral tentacular cirri on the outer side, and two bundles of capillary notosetae and inner tentacular sheath on the inner side ...
- Aciculum | Define Aciculum at Dictionary.com
- 1. an acicula. 2.
- Aciculum | Definition of Aciculum by Merriam-Webster
- Define aciculum: a needlelike spine or bristle of an animal or plant : acicula specifically : one of the stiff setae in the…aciculum in a sentence.
- Aciculum - definition of aciculum by The Free Dictionary
- (Zoology) a needle-like bristle that provides internal support for the appendages ( chaetae) of some polychaete worms. [C19: New Latin; see acicula].
- Acicula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Acicula are the chitinous support rods within parapodia found in the class Polychaeta. See also. Biological classification.
- Aciculum Stock Photos, Images, & Pictures | Shutterstock
- Aciculum stock photos, vectors and illustrations from Shutterstock, the world's largest royalty-free image, video, and music marketplace.
Aciculum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aciculum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.