- Does size matter? Separations on guard columns for fast sample analysis
- Increasing sample throughput is needed when large numbers of samples have to be processed. In chromatography, one strategy is to reduce column length for decreased analysis time. Therefore, the feasibility of analyzing samples simply on a guard column ...
- Dumping garbage in others' backyard!
- The pollutants include heavy metals, non-biodegradable organics and nutrients that can cause eutrophication, acidogenesis, toxicity to aquatic organisms including fish and bioaccumulation in fauna such as birds etc.
- Ancient whodunit may be solved: The microbes did it!
- Evidence left at the crime scene is abundant and global: Fossil remains show that sometime around 252 million years ago, about 90 percent of all species on Earth were suddenly wiped out — by far the largest of this planet's five known mass extinctions.
- Generating Biogas at Home
- You can be generating biogas at home to use for space and water heating, lighting, and cooking. Paul Scheckel guides you through the basics here. By Paul Scheckel May 24, 2013.
- Anaerobic Digestion: Theory & Application
- This is process is called acidogenesis. Then, in acetogenesis, the simple molecules obtained from acidogeneis are further digested by bacteria known as acetogens to produce hydrogen, carbon dioxide and acetic acid. In methanogenesis, carbon dioxide and ...
Acidogenesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acidogenesis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmusic of nigeria classical music
wimax ieee 80216e
solomon airlines history
the darkness history