- Acronym Finder: Definition of ACIS. What does ACIS stand for?
- APPLIE D CLIM ATE INFO R M ATIO N SYSTEM
- TH E ACIS DESIGN. CONCEPT. Th e Applie d Clim ate Inform ation.
- SAT Save File Format
- Apr 9, 2001 ACIS can store modeling information in external files, called save files.
- THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN SYSTEM
- ACIS 7.1-4 have been in effect since 1993; ACIS 7.1-2 were revised in 1999.
- Car parts maker Bosch profits from public cash but sends jobs offshore
- The ACIS scheme, which ran from 2001 to 2010, was designed to encourage new investment and innovation in the car industry.
- Acis Capital Management Appointed Collateral Manager of Hewett's Island CLO I-R
- Acis assumed the role as Hewett's collateral manager after a majority of the subordinated noteholders nominated the firm for the role. "We continue to be strong proponents of the CLO markets," said Josh Terry, Portfolio Manager at Acis.
- Spatial Releases ACIS and 3D InterOp R22
- By Spatial Broomfield, CO – August 2, 2011 – Spatial, a leading provider of 3D development components for design, manufacturing and engineering applications, today announces 3D ACIS Modeler and 3D InterOp R22.
- Four New Global Knowledge Courses Help Students Prepare for Avaya Aura
- The courses help students prepare for the Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS) Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager Implementation certification.
- BNY Mellon-Alcentra Puts $15M into Acis Offshore
- BNY Mellon-Alcentra Mezzanine Partners, a division of Alcentra and part of BNY Mellon Asset Management, announced it invested $15.0 million in senior secured debt in Acis Offshore Technologies Inc., a global oilfield products and services company.
- ACIS - Home
- Aug 31, 2011 Offers international educational tours. Includes information for teachers and students, as well as catalogs and online registration.
- ACIS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The 3D ACIS Modeler (ACIS) is a 3D modelling kernel (or engine) owned by Spatial Corporation (formerly Spatial Technology).
- American Conference for Irish Studies
- Aug 2, 2011 Cfp: Acis Mid-atlantic Regional Conference, 2011, Interrogating The Urban: Irish Cities, Cultures Call For Papers: New England Acis more.
- 3D ACIS Modeling - Spatial
- ACIS® 3D Modeler is Spatial's prominent 3D modeling engine, capabilities include wireframe, surface, solid modeling, topology and geometry ops.
Acis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescaterpillar literature and art
m82 rifle m82a2
leonardo da vinci personal life
being and nonbeing