- The Incas create houses call Acllahuasis, where the Tanticamayoc was the responsible of dyeing the wool with natural dyes.
- Cemeteries Sacrificial Victims
- women were taken out of the acllahuasis and given as secondary wives to nobles or sent to be sacrificed during state ceremonies (Acosta 1962:241 ).
- LA MUJER INDÍGENA ANDINA, SEGÚN UN MEMORIAL INÉDITO
- Cuando las niñas educadas en los “acllahuasis” alcanzaban los trece, catorce o más años, el potestad cuando encerraban a las niñas en los “acllahuasis”.
- THE PROBUS CLUB OF WEST COAST (CAPE)
- Acallacunas, were sent to a school called Acllahuasis to learn how to brew chicha. The most popular beers.
- Inca education - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- It is believed the education given at the Acllahuasi in Cuzco was much different from that given at the other Acllahuasis in the provinces of the empire.
- Los Acllahuasis: Pachacamac
- Los Acllahuasis: Pachacamac. Rosemary Alzamora. The Acllas or Acllacunas were women chosen for their craftsmanship ability to serve the Inca state.
- Inca Women
- inca women. The Acllas were working for life in the Acllahuasis.
Acllahuasis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acllahuasis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.