- The biological definition of the word refers to all members of the kingdom Animalia, . These include the Acoelomorpha, Rhombozoa, and Orthonectida.
- Evolution of Body-Wall Musculature in the Platyhelminthes
- few species of Acoelomorpha possessed a simple orthogo- nal grid of musculature, Acoelomorpha, particularly with regard to the higher acoels.
- HOLOZOA METAZOA EUMETAZOA CNIDARIA BILATERIA
- ACOELOMORPHA. DEUTEROSTOMIA. PROTOSTOMIA.
- 1 1 Phylum Platyhelminthes They exhibit bilateral symmetry
- Acoelomorpha). The genuinely primitive kind are the Acoela and Nemertodermatida (both member of the phylum Acoelomorpha).
- Acoelomorpha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Acoelomorpha are a disputed phylum of animals with planula-like features that were considered to belong to the phylum Platyhelminthes.
- Platyhelminthes and Acoelomorpha - University of Maine System
- Illustrated article by Seth Tyler discussing the difficulty in correctly classifying the flatworms and the acoelomates.
- Acoelomorpha - Encyclopedia of Life
- Acoelomorpha () in Encyclopedia of Life. Please try again later. Indicator_arrows_black.
Acoelomorpha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acoelomorpha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesindigenous people of brazil
kwame nkrumah works by kwame nkrumah
wind power arguments of supporters
james a garfield military career