- ACON closes buy of APR Energy
- ACON Investments LLC said Wednesday that it closed its buy of APR Energy LLC. The deal was announced in October. Jacksonville, Florida-based APR rents out turbines and generators to cover electricity shortfalls, Reuters News repored.
- Consortium Including ACON Investments Acquires APR Energy
- WASHINGTON, Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ACON Investments, L.L.
- ACON launches new women's sexual health initiative with new Lady Sings It
- “Our high-camp, high-femme, not-quite-safe-for-work interpretation of Closer is a musical celebration of diverse women's sexuality.” ACON HIV and Sexual Health Director Karen Price said awareness of the sexual health risks to LGBTI women was low among ...
- ACON Zone will be a one-stop shop for info and resources on LGBTI health and
- Staff at the zone will be promoting ACON's Test Often campaign which aims to get gay men to test regularly so they know their HIV status and can take the necessary steps to improve their health and the health of others.
- Uganda: Acon Wants Better Deal for Sports
- Kampala — Julius Acon, the newly-elected Member of Parliament for Otuke County, wants government to put more emphasis on development of sports. The former world junior athletics champion says the sports sector can bring billions of money into the ...
Acon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.