- Acontia. A*con"ti*a\, n. pl.
- Contractile Activities of the Acontial Filaments of Metridium senile
- The neuromuscular structure of the sea anemone acontium has long attracted the attention demonstrated in a transverse section of the acontium of Sagartia.
- EFFECTS OF IONS ON NEMATOCYSTS ISOLATED FROM
- discharge characteristics of the acontial nematocysts isolated from Calliactis . Undischarged nematocysts were extruded from the acontium during this period.
- THE DISCHARGE OF IN SITU NEMATOCYSTS OF THE ACONTIA
- acontia excised from Aiptasia mutabilis Gravenhorst.
- Top 10 de las flores más venenosas del mundo
- Narciso (Narcissus) 8. Dragoneta (Dracunculus vulgaris) 7. Dedalera (Digitalis purpurea) 6.
- 1. Ricino o Palma Christi (Ricinus Comunnis)
- Publicidad. Más imágenes de Medio Ambiente. 21 Jul 20122.
- Acontia Images: (species names are linked to the Hexacorallian database) Longitudinal section of a portion of an acontium; 9 a and 9 b, its cnidæ (p. 44).
- Acontium - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- pl acon·tia \ə-ˈkän-chē-ə\ or acon·ti·ums. Definition of ACONTIUM. zool.
- Cerithiopsis acontium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cerithiopsis acontium is a species of very small sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Cerithiopsidae.
- Jul 10, 2006 These are cinclides through which the animal expels long thread-like acontia.
Acontium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acontium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.