A selection of articles related to acropolis films.
Original articles from our library related to the Acropolis Films. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Acropolis Films.
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Coming Out of the Broom Closet
- You are questioning your faith. The faith you were raised with. Faith your parents always told you were right. The questions keep coming at full force. You ask for guidance from your parents, your husband or wife, your counselors, you ask your teachers, and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Acropolis Films is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acropolis Films books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sketches From a POW Camp That Held African-Americans and Others
- When the family was deported, his father was sent to Theresienstadt, where the Nazis made propaganda films of him playing soccer. The Mahrer brothers are helping Eve Brandel in her research on the fates of the ...
- 8 Cheap and Free Things to Do This Week
- For its third event, Acropolis Cinema presents the first Los Angeles screening of Isiah Medina's 88:88. The experimental filmmaker's debut feature has traveled quite a way to get here, ... Los Angeles Filmforum presents the L.
- 22 Best Things to Do in L.A. This Week
- For its third event, Acropolis Cinema presents the first Los Angeles screening of Isiah Medina's 88:88.
- Acropolis Cinema Is L.A.'s Newest Experimental Film Venture
- This new year brings a new player to the Los Angeles repertory cinema scene: Film critic (and my colleague) Jordan Cronk has started Acropolis Cinema, a mobile screening series dedicated to experimental and avant-garde film, both classic and ...
- New Film Series Bringing Edgier Films We Otherwise Wouldn't Get In LA
- Acropolis Cinema plans on bringing such films to underserved audiences in the arts-oriented eastern parts of the city, where there are few, if any, theaters showing these edgier works on their first run.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.