- Acidification of the Barrier Reef.
- The residents of the GBR include Acropora and other stony corals, all the soft corals, more fish than you can guess at, even here, many more invertebrates such as these sea cucumbers and Homo scubaensis. Together, they form one of the most diverse ...
- Methuselah/Methuselah-like G protein-coupled receptors constitute an ancient
- A particularly prominent example in addition to vertebrates was the absence of Mth/Mthl homologs in the cnidarians Acropora digitifera and Hydra magnipapillata in contrast to the presence of three Mth/Mthl homologs in N. vectensis (Fig.
- That sinking feeling: Suspended sediments can prevent the ascent of coral egg
- Bundles from M. digitata and Acropora nasuta were also exposed to elevated SS loads and examined by light and scanning electron microscopy to determine attachment of sediment grains (SI Methods). To further test the mechanistic basis of sediment ...
- Saving our corals
- DAMAGED. Destroyed. That's the state of the coral reefs around Pangkor Island in Perak.
- Coral reef deaths: mystery solved
- Historical photograph taken by William Saville-Kent in c.1890 depicting high cover of branching and tabular Acropora coral. (courtesy Clark et al.
Acropora is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acropora books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnat schachner
xor swap algorithm c
kitchen domestic kitchen planning
lisinopril mode of action
daruma doll making a wish