- Wordplay | Variety: A Beautiful Acrostic
- VARIETY PUZZLE — For me, maps are all about possibilities. Looking at the highways and byways, the cities and towns, the land masses, all I can think of is the possibility of seeing places I've never visited and how I will get there.
- Wordplay | Variety: A Spacey Acrostic
- MARGARET DEAN's “LEAVING ORBIT” is an ode to that space race, and I loved solving this acrostic based on the book. I'm a space geek, so maybe that's why this was on the easy side for me. THRUSTERS and BOOSTERS were gimmes for me, as were ...
- Pelican Acrostic
- What animal is at the lakes in Okoboji, likes to eat fish, and has a pouch inside its mouth to hold fish? It's a pelican! Have you ever wondered what makes a pelican a pelican?
- Chinese Editors Punished For 'Political Mistakes' Over Headline Acrostic
- An editor at a cutting-edge newspaper in the southern Chinese province of Guangdong was fired and another slapped with an official warning for "political problems" after a recent edition of the paper ran two coinciding headlines that spelled out an ...
- Spectator competition: acrostic predictions for the next decade
- You were asked for an acrostic poem containing some predictions for the next decade, in which the first letters of the lines read NOSTRADAMUS.
Acrostic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acrostic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesknoppix variations
usamah ibn munqidh