A selection of articles related to active sleep.
Original articles from our library related to the Active Sleep. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Active Sleep.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
Active Sleep is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Active Sleep books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- World's first 'active' sleep monitor keeps tabs on brain waves
- Neurotechnology company Rythm launched both itself and its first product on Thursday, called the Dreem. The Dreem is a wearable device laden with EEG sensors. However, unlike other systems that utilize similar technology, the Dreem reportedly does ...
- Retirement Can Mean Better Sleep, Active Lifestyle
- Retirement after working full-time may be very good for your health, according to a new study at the University of Sydney in Australia.
- Retirees Live More Active, Healthier Life, Study Finds
- According to the study findings, post retirement people become more active, sleep better and reduce their sedentary time; these all positive lifestyle changes help in improving the health quality of older adults.
- Fitbit Blaze review: a 'smarter' fitness tracker is still kind of dumb
- Like earlier Fitbit models, the $200 Blaze will track your daily activity, count your steps, monitor your heart rate, gauge how well you're sleeping, and put all of that data into an excellent, easy-to-use app on your phone.
- Two additional Zika viruses confirmed in Alabama
- The Aedes mosquitoes are very aggressive biters and active during the day. They can also bite at night. ADPH advises the public to be ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Active Sleep Topics
list of most common surnames romania
dream dictionary singing