A selection of articles related to activity.
Original articles from our library related to the Activity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Activity.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
Activity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Activity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fossil's Q Motion tracks sleep and activity, learns from Misfit devices
- Fossil has been quiet since the start of 2016, but now we are getting a glimpse of the company's first new wearable of the year.
- Kansas City's M&A activity gets bigger, healthier in 2015
- The annual report on The State of Mergers & Acquisitions in Kansas City by Country Club Capital Advisors showed the highest level of activity since 2012. It also suggested that a pattern of larger and healthier deals is emerging.
- Locky ransomware activity ticks up
- Locky, a new family of ransomware that emerged in the last few weeks, has quickly made a mark for itself. Computer security companies say it has become a commonly seen type of ransomware, which is used to hold a computer's files hostage pending a ...
- Researchers optimize methods to study neurons during motor activity
- For researchers to better understand neuronal activity during this process, they need to determine the patterns of activity over the entire course of motor learning.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaffirmations dictionary
stomach cancer histopathology
fall river massachusetts geography
evander holyfield career
george mason university famous alumni