- WellCare Criminal Prosecution -- An Over-Criminalization Case of Regulatory
- United States, "then there was no criminal act or actus reus." Todd Farha's Brief, in particular, argues "that the evidence at trial did not show that he even had the requisite mens rea.
- THOUGHT CRIME DEFINED As A Guilty Act
- Abstract: Correct Thinking is a moral imperative. Acting correctly is a completely different moral imperative from thinking correctly.
- Dennis Wideman Suspension Process Gets Ugly
- The first two rules of law to convict a person: it must be proven that the accused had both the “mens rea” and “actus reus”.
- Nunavut court: Igloolik man guilty of 2nd degree murder
- “I am satisfied… that the Crown has met the burden establishing the actus reus in this case beyond a reasonable doubt, namely, that Peter Angutimarik caused the death of Esa Angutiqjuaq,” Justice Sharkey read from his prepared decision.
Actus Reus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Actus Reus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.