A selection of articles related to acupuncture definition.
Original articles from our library related to the Acupuncture Definition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Acupuncture Definition.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Acupuncture Definition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acupuncture Definition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Western medical acupuncture: a definition
- Western medical acupuncture: a definition. Adrian White and Editorial Board of Acupuncture in Medicine.
- ACUPUNCTURE: REVIEW AND ANALYSIS OF REPORTS ON
- 1.1 Definition. Acupuncture literally means to puncture with a needle.
- Definition: Effect Categories of Acupuncture Therapy
- ture and minimal acupuncture for chronic lower back pain, osteoarthritis of the knee, or for migraine.
Suggested News Resources
- L'acupuncture : définition et indications thérapeutiques
- L'acupuncture est aujourd'hui considérée comme une thérapie complémentaire efficace dans le traitement de nombreux troubles. Le point sur les indications thérapeutiques de cette discipline majeure de la médecine chinoise.
Suggested Web Resources
- Acupuncture definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Definition of Acupuncture. Tweet. Acupuncture: The practice of inserting needles into the body to reduce pain or induce anesthesia.
- acupuncture - definition of acupuncture in the Medical dictionary - by
- Acupuncture is one of the main forms of treatment in traditional Chinese medicine .
- Acupuncture | Define Acupuncture at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Related Questions. What is acupuncture?
- Acupuncture –– Definition of Acupuncture
- Jun 16, 2006 Acupuncture is a form of treatment used in both Traditional and Classical Chinese Medicine.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Acupuncture Definition Topics
Related searchesdemographics of japan age structure
egyptian numerals fractions
dream interpretation hearing
tank truck size weight and volume
swimming pool dress code
transitive closure examples
13th century bc