A selection of articles related to acupuncture points.
Original articles from our library related to the Acupuncture Points. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Acupuncture Points.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Acupuncture Points is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acupuncture Points books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TEFILLIN: AN ANCIENT ACUPUNCTURE POINT PRESCRIPTION
- TCM point of view, it appears that the tefillin and wraps form a potent acupuncture point formula focused on the.
- TRIGGER POINTS AND ACUPUNCTURE POINTS FOR PAIN
- resemble those of acupuncture points for the relief of pain. The purpose trigger points or acupuncture points can produce prolonged relief of pain.
- 1. - WHO Western Pacific Region - World Health Organization
- WHO Standard Acupuncture Point Locations in the Western Pacific Region. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Every back pain is unique
- Acupuncture is then applied by inserting needles into the body at specific points called acupuncture points. There is little to no pain involved in this process. The needles are retained on average for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stop fibroid growth naturally
- Some of the acupuncture points are used to move blood, break up stagnation and stop pain. Aromatherapy can assist and support the reproductive system, and gently contribute to rebalancing your hormones.
- Innovation in Acupuncture Through Digital Meridian Imaging
- DMI is the process of measuring the electrical resistance of acupuncture points and placing the results in mathematical algorithms based on OM theory to produce diagnostic graphs and charts.
- Tapp heads strong baseball class entering VSU
- The teaching focuses how to tap acupuncture points with your fingertips to accomplish, among other things, inner peace and blissful energy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Acupuncture Points Database - Locations, Functions and Clinical
- Nov 9, 2006 Acupuncture Points Database.
- Find Acupuncture Points location, description and picture
- Acupuncture Points location, description, functions, picture, acupuncture point chart. Look for specific acupuncture points and their uses.
- Locating Acupuncture Points : How to Locate Proper Acupuncture
- Sep 28, 2008 Locating the proper acupuncture points can be difficult since there are over 365 points in the body.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Acupuncture Points Topics
Related searchespuerto rico geology
tianjin university campus culture
genevieve de galard