A selection of articles related to acute diseases.
Original articles from our library related to the Acute Diseases. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Acute Diseases.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Acute Diseases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Acute Diseases books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- PM Modi in grip of an acute disease 'Rahul phobia': Congress
- “Prime Minister Shri Modi seems to be in the grip of what I can describe as 'Rahul phobia'. It is an acute disease. It has now attained the size of an epidemic as far as the BJP and the Prime Minister are concerned,” Congress spokesperson Abhishek Manu ...
- NHS hospitals now so overwhelmed patients could die, says top doctor
- “The ability to deliver acute medical care is reaching crisis point and any other crisis affecting our society would be acknowledged and addressed.
- Ever Feel Like You'll Die of A Broken Heart?
- The disease can be caused by positive emotions, too. The events ... acute – adj.
- Best Tick and Flea Remedies for Your Pets
- (Photo : Getty Images) A Close Up Of An Adult Female And Nymph Tick Is Shown June 15, 2001 On A Fingertip. Ticks Cause An Acute Inflammatory Disease Characterized By Skin Changes, Joint Inflammation, And Flu-Like Symptoms Called Lyme Disease.
- Feds: Zika challenges in Puerto Rico highlight funding needs
- Tony Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the arm of the government leading Zika vaccine development, echoed Frieden's pleas for emergency funding and said work on a vaccine will be hobbled without ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.